Convenient, Low-Cost Walk-in Vet Clinic in Burbank
- Vaccines and de-worming for puppies, kittens and recently rescued dogs and cats, as well as annual boosters.
- $7 rabies vaccines.
- $10 microchipping with free lifetime registration, information updates and transfers of ownership (great if you’re working to adopt out your furry foster friend).
- $25 exams.
- In-clinic “snap” tests for FeLV/FIV and panleukopenia for cats and heartworms and parvovirus for dogs for $25/test.
- Low-cost blood panels, fecal tests and cytology.
- Get a complete list of services and prices here.
Traveling with your pet?
Get peace of mind and ensure you have all your paperwork in order. The first step is getting a health certificate. Interstate and international health certificates, issued by a USDA certified veterinarian, are available for only $55. Always be sure to refer to the regulations of the specific state/country you plan to visit with your pet, to ensure compliance.
Friendly affordable services and treatments for your favorite four-legged friends are sure to make your next trip to the vet a stress-free experience. We look forward to seeing you next Sunday!