We need YOUR help! Volunteer opportunities
We currently need your help in the following areas:
- Help with responding to appointment requests.
- You will be calling clients and potential clients back to schedule their pet appointments.
- This may be an opportunity for you to help from your home.
- We need you Wednesdays 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Call Back Cancelled and No-Show Appointments
- You will be calling clients who have missed their scheduled appointments to offer a rescheduled appointment and see if we can help them further. You will be dealing with clients with tame and community cats.
- This may be an opportunity for you to help from your home!
- We need you Wednesday – Saturday 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Clinic Support (Surgery Area)
Volunteer Clinic Assistant
- You will be supporting the veterinary technicians and doctors by washing surgical instruments, doing laundry, wrapping surgical packs along with other support as needed.
- You do not need experience, you can be trained by our very experienced clinic staff.
- We need you Wednesday – Friday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Front Office Volunteer
- We need you to help us with calling the days clients to pick up their kitties. You will also be helping the Office Coordinator with paperwork and other supports needs.
- We need you Thursdays 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Neighborhood & Community Outreach
We can always use your help in getting the word out to the community. We have literature, in english and spanish, regarding all services and programs offered by FixNation.
If you have some time to help us by passing out flyers to your neighborhood and surrounding community – the kitties can use your help!