We are always in need of the following items for the clinic, in order to provide the best care possible for the many homeless stray and feral cats we treat daily. If you have items to donate but no transportation, please call our clinic at 818.524.2287 x 4 to arrange for pickup.
To purchase items and have them shipped to FixNation directly, please visit our Amazon Wish List.
- Laundry detergent – liquid with no fragrance and no fabric softener
- Antibacterial hand soap – liquid
- Glass cleaner
- Paper Towels – rolls
- Distilled water – unopen jugs
- Copier paper
- Ink cartridges – HP OfficeJet 940 XL black and combo color pack
- Postage stamps
- Garbage bags – large black, tall and small sizes
- Masking tape
- Blue painters tape
- Traps – Tomahawk model #608FN
- Trap covers (contact us for pattern)
- Material for trap covers
- Carts for transporting traps (contact us for dimensions)
- Cat food – wet and dry
- Cat litter – clumping or non-clumping clay
- Silent Auction items for our next event
If you are a veterinary clinic or medical supplier who would like to donate medical goods or equipment, please contact us for our exact needs. We especially welcome donations of this sort.
- Gift cards to home improvement stores
- Gift cards for office supply stores
- Printing services
- Handyman services
Sorry but we cannot use:
- Open, unused medications
- Open, unused pet food
- Pillow cases or similar size material scraps
- Blankets – please donate these to a local shelter or dog rescue group
Click here to download this list.